Quote Originally Posted by lio45 View Post
Intelligence can easily be used as a path to wealth if properly applied. Without needing to go into deeper details, that's exactly what I did over the last decade.
Luck is far more of a contributing factor than intelligence in that regard.

Strength can be acquired too, if one is serious about it. Obviously, you'll always be short, but you can build some muscle. Try starting for free at home by doing push-ups whenever you have a minute. ~15-20 to start, anything's already better than nothing.
I'd still be lacking behind those that have been doing it for years, decades even. The kind of person people actually desire.

As I mentioned already to you in the past, my only other source of Australian cultural info is my ex who's been over there for years and who did support (generally) your opinion, albeit in a much less extreme manner. I have to say I still think you're really exaggerating. Out of curiosity, can anyone (else) from over there confirm that intelligence is indeed absolutely useless in Australia? At the moment, I'm going to continue to take your assertions with a huge grain of salt.
I'm not even close to exaggerating. Though don't let that stop you from allowing others to lie to you to try and make me look foolish.

You're highly intelligent, your identical twin has already been called attractive by people a couple times at least -- those are pretty good starting points. Boo hoo, you're not tall. Half the people are shorter than average, and they aren't all committing suicide over it (and if they did, another further quarter of the population would then have to do the same, and so on.)
Yes, my brother. Specifically him and specifically not me. We don't look completely identical, no twins do. And I'm probably actually equal or close to the average height for an Australian of my age. Unfortunately, that still falls below the minimum height for people to desire me and see me as an adult man (6 feet minimum, or they are sure to mock you behind your back). Desirable standards aren't always equal to "average".

And your hobbies -- okay, they might be considered weird (though probably not despicable like you seem to think) by typical Australians, but there's really no need to share all of them or even most of them with your significant other.
Weird and despicable. Here, it's sports and brute strength, or you're not fit to be a "man". And given I'll never get to transition, I'd better get used to it.

As a matter of fact, I have at least one hobby of mine that every single one of my gfs has greatly disliked (I think the most favorable one is my current one, who doesn't actively hate it). No big deal.
So the best I should shoot for is "doesn't actively despise everything you love"?

I'm way more than just a bunch of hobbies in a body of flesh and bones, and so are you.
Then what the hell are you? Without my hobbies, there's nothing about me that makes me different from a robot, except that I'll wither and die long before the robot rusts or breaks.