Quote Originally Posted by DoctorFaust View Post
"Hah! I wish," Warren replies, smiling easily. "I'm just a guy who likes playing the guitar. And...who got run over by a chick on a Vespa."
Quote Originally Posted by DarkLadyOfTheSith View Post
"Most people like to know what each others powers are so I can tell you that I can locate anything." To Orlando she adds, "Oh, I'm not in your Platoon. I'm in Delta platoon. And don't take Warren too seriously. He rarely is. A lot of fun at parties though."
"Warren, huh?" Orlando replies with a smirk, then he shrugs as he turns to the guitarist. "Once again, nice to meet you, Warren. I guess I can understand why you want to keep a low profile, since some rockstars use artistic names instead of their own, so it's fine I think. And I'd like to hear the Vespa story!"

He turns to Maria. "You can locate anything? That's impressive! A professional tracker. However, you should take care; there are lots of bad guys out there who might seek to use you, or worse..."

He interrupts himself. "But...! You don't have to worry, as long as Nanoha-chan's your roomie," he gives a smile to Nanoha. "She has a set of useful abilities that turn her into someone even I don't want to confront on the battlefield."

He turns back to Maria. "By the way, you have a beautiful name."