Spoiler: Vindira
Show
"Interesting technique," Grommiskalt notes. "I am dealing with you honestly and in good faith. I am not seeking to cause harm to you beyond that which is inherent in the information you have requested, nor do I intend to harm you in the future. To the best of my knowledge the tasks I have assigned are possible for you to complete, though likely difficult. I will not deliberately hinder your efforts to complete them nor instruct others to do so on my behalf, though if your actions while doing so are contrary to my interests for another reason I may oppose you as a result. I have no intention of demanding payment in excess of one of the tasks we have agreed upon; should you complete both, or otherwise exceed the expected payment, I will make an honest effort to provide a suitable reward."

You detect no lies, either magically or with your mundane ability to determine when someone is being dishonest.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
I think this is all acceptable, but he did add a couple of qualifiers to his statements, so I'll pause to make sure this is acceptable to Vindira rather than assume that she agrees.