Quote Originally Posted by Nerd_Paladin View Post
I realize that each comic represents a great investment of time, but The Order of the Stick is his job, so devoting time to it is expected. Actually creating the strips themselves is a small part of what he does, but it's also the most important part. All I'm saying is that if he worked ahead two or three strips he would save himself a lot of grief and still make his deadlines to boot. I understand this to be a standard practice for most cartoonists, who have a lot more riding on their deadlines than Mr. Burlew does.
Oh snap we get to flog this particular dead horse again. Now don't get me wrong I can certainly see both sides of this and I certainly understand both points of view (the all-mighty knows how many times we have seen this crop up usually though it takes longer than a couple hours). I even share the frustration of having to wait, and am probably up later than I should be waiting for the goodness that is to come.

Let me prognosticate as to what will now happen in this very thread until the new comic gets posted.

The lines will be drawn there will be three camps camp 1 will be "he owes us this is how he makes his living" camp 2 will be "he makes his money off of what he does for the spooky wizard and merchandise both online and at conventions. Besides it's a free comic no one is making you wait you don't like it go to greener pastures" camp 3 will be the more neutral/tired folks who saw this coming and might politely ask both sides to calm down. There may be a 4th camp of moderators and the giant himself.

carry on. I've seen this fight before.