1. - Top - End - #406
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: League of Legends LXV: What threads are mine to make, little Lamb? All, dear Wolf

New patch notes.

2 big changes - minion snowballing and Homeguard. Everybody should have already been aware of the minion changes now its just a question of whether they are going to be as bad as most people expect at forcing snowballs even harder. If I am reading the notes right it looks like the buff only takes place when you have a team-wide 1.0 level advantage or higher (so if one person pings first it doesn't buff minions). They need some kind of global tracker for this so you can tell at a glance whether one side has minion buff or not - hopefully a visual effect on minions will show it.

Removal of Homeguard enchant and replacement as a weaker permanent defensive feature is a little... weird. It's nice not to have to shell out the gold for defenses but this removes any Homeguard - TP potential plays (Hecarim is a saaaaaad pony )

Other than that a lot of small fiddling changes to a lot of champs and items.

Bit of nerf to MF and Lucian... and they don't touch Graves? WTF?

Nearly worthless HP buff to turrets (a little under a 15% increase in health). They still have 0 armor and are tissue paper to any team that is ahead enough to push for an inner and inhib turret.

Guinsoo is still OP and costs slightly more.

If I am reading this right... jungle monsters now have NEGATIVE MR?

So overall, turrets are still tissue paper and now minions are going to make snowballs even harder. Graves is still permabanned. Guinsoo is still dumb but costs slightly more.
    Last edited by Olinser; 2015-11-23 at 09:00 PM.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

I use the same name in every game I ever play or forum I join (except the pretender on PSN that forced me to be RealOlinser). If you see an Olinser in a game or on a website, there's a high chance it's me, feel free to shoot me a message.