1. - Top - End - #1223
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: The Necromancer's Pact VII: Lake of Tears II

Thokk

"Aeroz, I would actually tend to agree with the others here. We could turn the upstairs region into more of a kill zone, maybe opensome holes in the floors to shoot more stuff at em. Also, I would suggest cutting down the balcony around the second floor, and use that to re-enforce the windows and just help us dig in sa'more"

Hearing his voice mentioned, he turns to Tiriel

"Ach lass, I was thinkin' something meself. All I needs to do is ta just block the beasties off at the stairs. They get slowed down running up, and as long as I'm dug in, I can take a good number down, and keep em from rushin past me. If the little lass stays behind me with her curin, then Ill be a happy rock. Speakin of which, Little lass, have you got anything left to help me out? I've got some interesting new holes in me..."

Thokk turns for a moment, and walks over to Khazrael and takes the wine bottle right out of his hand. He completely up-ends it, drains the bottle, and belches appreciatly

"Ach, that be good stuff lad. Ill pay yer back soon, tis been too long since ive had any hooch. What I could go for is some fine dwarfish fire brandy. Ah, that'll grow hair on your face! Regardless. ill get you some good stuff"
    Last edited by sacreddeamon; 2007-02-13 at 05:04 PM.