NOTICE: NOT JUST D&D

A Knight has Chivalry, a Samurai has Bushido, and the U.S. Marines have their own code

But a Paladin is something different

Paladin is my favorite class, a holy knight with powers granted by the divine, dedicated to honor, courage, justice, compassion, love, and the virtues could go on and on

Paladins are not just a paragon of righteousness, but also adheres to a strict code, however, I could not find such a code, even in the AD&D Paladin's Handbook

In the Handbook, it gave ideas for a code, but only certain components, such as vow of poverty, celibacy, abstinence, etc.

This isn't a code, these are restrictions

A code is not a set of restrictions, it is a guideline for doing something, it can have restrictions, but not just a long list, there should be more duties

Can you help me make a Paladin's code? I have a few ideas

1. Piety- you shall worship your god(s) and keep his commandments, no matter what
2. Loyalty- you shall keep your patron as your patron, no betraying the patron
3. Mastery of Tongue- A Paladin will refrain from profane and destructive speech
4. Worship- A Paladin will set aside one day a week to worship their deity
5. Respect- A Paladin respects and honors legitimate authority and elders
6. Mercy- A Paladin will not kill if he doesn't have to, premeditated homicide is out of the question
7. Chastity- A Paladin will have no sexual relations until married, and will stay faithful to his/her spouse
8. Restraint- A Paladin never steal
9. Honesty- A Paladin will never lie
10. Thankfulness- A Paladin will never covet

Any more ideas?