Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dragon View Post
Spoiler: Random Ramblings, it seems
Show
...yeah, I hope that is looked at soon too. My friend and I were after Argon Crystals and both times I marked one my Tenno said 'Mod marked' or somesuch. That's clearly not a mod, geez. I also dislike some of the lines and some of them show up in inappropriate places. (I'm looking at you 'Let's go on the offensive' or the Corpus/Grineer ones in the Void. Actually, why don't there seem to be any void lines?) That said, I do really like them talking in the missions, actually. I also like the things that seem to say that they and the warframe are working together. 'Us' and 'we'. (Either that or the Tenno's a bit nuts). My biggest question from Second Dream and these lines is just how alive are the warframes anyway?
Spoiler: Spoilers
Show
IIRC, the Warframes are a mix of cybernetics and Technocyte virus. AKA, Infested flesh. Basically, we are Robot Ninja Space Zombies. And Hydroid is also a pirate.
I think that the warframes are normally alive, but effectively vegetative. Though they seem to be acquiring awareness, as we saw near the end of Second Dream.