Got the 50k i needed to change School and realized i had been using the old lens... I'd Happily pay a decent amount of plat to change my Primary school, dumping you in them with no dam idea is so dumb. Beam laser of doom? (or not since it doesn't do much to anything of a decent level atm) vs the Ability to Heal your team which is useful at any level and mission or stun a bunch of enemy's. Much like Volt was, Maduari is a lie. Least i have picked up two of the lenses i need for the school in going to.

On the topic of Volt i finally got the part i needed, rushed it due to the x2 Exp weekend (of which i was going to be away for most of) got it to 30 in one mission and then sold it, Volt P is still a damm volt and i hate it still. Prime or not a crappy frame is a crappy frame.

Ember Prime on the other hand is vying with Ivara for who i play most atm, two massively different styles of play and i love both ~ Running about with WoF or slowly creeping about and silently killing everything with head shots.

Ah the Sancti... you OP shotgun, you have gotten your hooks into me as well but not wholly as i don't like the Duplex-auto that much and i still prefer my Orbital Re-Assignment Cannon (the Hek) Its on its third Forma (two actual ones and the third to remove the "D" polarity)