Ercard

Ercard let a warm smile play across his face at Pau'la's protestations. "Of course, forgi-" but his response was interrupted by the arrival of another, or rather two others.

The bard turned stopped walking and turned to Phynn when the elf introduced himself and his companion. For a moment, Ercard stood with a slightly bready stick in his hand and an expression of mixed surprise and curiosity on his face. Then his face broke into a broad grin and he extended his stickless hand toward Phynn.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Phynn. I am Ercard, bard," he says, punctuating the declaration by waving his stick over his shoulder at the suspiciously lute-shaped parcel slung over his back, "And these are my friends, Four-Swords and Pau'la." Zaar and Pau'la get vague pointing with the stick as well.

"So. You were listening? I didn't know I had an audience" he continues, then pauses to look Phynn and Luna over. As he does so, the two elves will likewise be able to get a good look at him. A few inches shorter than even Luna, the raven-haired halfbreed is neatly groomed and clean-shaven. His posture is easy, relaxed, and his body language shows no sign of malice or suspicion. That said, he is still clearly attired for travel and conflict. He wears a plain brown brigantine jack over a simple tunic that, once, was probably cream-colored and is now mostly a mottled road color. Dull gray leggings tuck into a pair of study leather boots. Each boot, incidentally, is probably worth more than the rest of his clothing combined minus the armor. Over all this, a weathered tartan hangs from his waist and over his shoulder. A plain brooch holds the the tartan in place at his shoulder, and a strong belt holds everything snug around his waist. Finally, a plethora of pouches and weapons hang from his belt. Two short swords, a long dagger, and a crossbow and its bolts make up the armament in total, and none of them look new. He smiles.

"Well, it's always nice to meet new folks. You said you knew someone familiar with the Hulburg region?"