Living Legends seem awesome. A few questions:

Storied Blade: Just to be clear, Living Legends have the same enhancements for both their roles' mind blades, right? That's the interpretation I'm getting from Shape Mind Blade (where "your mind blade" is always singular), but it's a little confusing with Storied Blade (since "your roles mind blades" is always plural -- but maybe just refers to their shape?). What happens if an enhancement is valid for one shape but not the other?

Protagonist Portrayal: If a feat 'must be the same type as the feat it replaces', do you mean combat vs. psionic? Might be good to be explicit, but probably not the biggest deal.

Blade Skills: I'm starting to think you need to add descriptors to blade skills so you can more succinctly future-proof against archetypes who can't select skills that change the shape of their mind blade.

Legendary Stunts: we should all be grateful that this archetype's keyword is "legendary" and not "cunning".

Quote Originally Posted by Now You See Me (Su):
While the living legend is psionically focused, he can hide himself view in the open without anything to actually hide behind as long as he is within 10 feet of an area of dim light.
I think you either need to remove "view", or add "from" in front of it.

High Wizard's Fury: If your active role is the archmage, you can deal damage of your active energy type. It might be good to include a sidebar about how and when a soulknife chooses their active energy (when they regain power points, unless they're multiclassed or I'm missing something).

Weapon groups: Especially given the Champion's taboo, what weapon group(s) are the various mind blades in? The champion is a lot less attractive if you can't use any other role's mind blade will you have it bound.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Bookmark
Throwing a storied blade while wielding a crystal bookmark does not require the crystal hilt be thrown.
Quote Originally Posted by Thealtruistorc View Post
Living Legend (although the title on the latter could use a little work. Maybe something like Legend Scion).
I get what you're saying ("Living Legend" means someone who is alive, who is a legend), but I think the the name still works (someone who makes legends live again through them, for instance) and it has a good sound to it.

(side note: It's really annoying that you can only look at a Google Doc's revision history if you have edit permissions...it'd be really useful for these playtests.)