Quote Originally Posted by JerichoPenumbra View Post
I like what I see and aim to give a thorough read through them all.

However one thing that caught my eye for the Gambler Kineticist is its capstone. Is it suppose to just be bucket of free power points? My reasoning is that since using All-In removes the limit of how much burn can be taken in at once, how much the kineticist can hold, free extra burn each turn, and gives a second swift action each turn then one can arguably make multiple wagers in a round, like spamming Elemental Roulette and Raise the Stakes, or toss quickened blasts. Then the Kineticist could just use Cash-out on the "pot" before the minute is up, not worry about any backlash from All-In and get 4 power points for each point of the obscene amount of burn that was built up. Bug or Feature?

I know most games don't actually reach that point but I'm curious about the design idea. I'll be working through the other archetypes as I can.
That is actually a bug; each wager was originally meant to be able to be made once per round, even while using All In and getting an extra swift action. In addition, Cash Out was meant to be capped by your normal maximum burn when using the capstone (so you could use it to negate the additional gain each round and fuel any other wagers as needed, but couldn't use it to cash out the entire pot). These concepts seem to have not made it into the current doc.

Thanks for the catch. I've amended the playtest document.