Quote Originally Posted by Elbeyon View Post
She can sort of, kind of make out a few of Zaharg's words, but she can only guess at the full meaning. An entirely unpleasant feeling. Completely willing to make a fool of herself she gives some low volumes guesses at a couple of the worlds she couldn't understand. "A shame. Not all of me speaks the tongue as well as I should."

It looks like she wants to ask more about him. The intent however fades as she decides not to pry. "We each have our history. I'll leave you with yours." She shrugs.

"Sounds about right. It's nice that you'll be joining me for breakfast. I needed someone to practice Carvalin on." She smiles. "I'll do the heavy lifting. I've struggled on a character. It'd be nice to get a fluent speaker to help out."

She stays (simply?) entertained as the "chef" acts up. She replies back, "Grandpa! How are those waffles? I heard your making junk food again. How many times has it been this month? I'd be malnourished by now if I didn't have a nutrient tank.." Making sure Zaharg notices her signal to follow, she starts a paced toward the kitchen. Stopping outside of it and looking in.
You see a old balding Black man mixing a bowl of waffle batter, wearing a apron reading "should do mire than just kiss thus cook!"over a denim shirt and no pants....though with the man's bionic legs that's reasonable. He speaks up as he hears you walking down the hall.

"Girl, who you calling Gramps!? I still got plenty a Uh-ra left in me!" He bangs his chest as he says this "Here I am making yo (bleep) sum tasty homemade Waffles an you hasslin me bout how they junk? Well you wouldn't know a good waffle if it jumped up an slapped ya outta yo chair!"

He shakes his head. "I had kids less annoying than you!" he chuckles at that last comment.