Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
"Oh please," said Mrs. Snow, "wasn't it you who told me, 'romance is my day job'?"
Willow flinched, it was subtle and easy to miss unless you happened to be staring, but it was there.

"Not exactly, but I can see how that was all you managed to take from it," Willow bit back.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
You're hardly done transmitting when the patrol boat veers suddenly in your direction. A sharp voice snaps over the comms: "Transport Neruda, this is the I.A.V. Fielding. You are ordered to release control of your helm, and stand by for boarding."

Chen flicks some switches, and you're slowing to a crawl. His hands are off the helm, the patrol boat is headed your way, and you have five minutes before a troop of the Alliance's finest are taking a tour of your lovely boat.

What do you do?
Willow frowned and nodded once to herself before standing away from the cold metal behind her, direct a brief glance at the others and then turned to hurry back to her quarters where she'd do her best in straightening herself out and refining her appearance in the limited time they had before boarding.

Then, she'd make sure to be there, at the ventral docking port, with whoever else that intended to greet them.