Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post

Morning Swirl shook her head. "You are very considerate, and I thank you, but I am most comfortable with the use of my own language and I know not whether or not you are able to understand it. If you are not able to speak my language, I will speak yours for the purpose of me being accommodating to you." She stood up. "Please follow me."

She led the griffon to a room in the back with a large water basin set into the floor.

"You are permitted to use this for cleaning yourself. Please attempt not to spill outside the bath; I desire not to waste the water. We shall discuss the payment for my services later."

"Thank you,"
the griffon replies politely before looking over the bath. It is... rather nice to have a little alone time. It's kind of odd how after all this time now he's wanting for a moment's solitude. He, as requested attempts to keep the splashing to a minimum. It takes some care, as a griffon's wingspan is more than a pegasus'. One must wonder how many of his kind make it here. And that touches on the subject of food. It will take some care to request certain sources of protein.

After cleaning up, the griffon makes his way back to the inn's commons. Hopefully the culture shock won't lead him to offend.