Vauron: re-reading the Mythic Illumin, its a wonderful place to start. truespeech as a requirement can be... manipulated in it's own right, so perhaps i can put that to good use indeed... its manipulation has some definite uses I can think of- im loving Black Speech and even the Bull rush mythos right off the bat. Bardic music uses aside, this could be quite the riot... but ill be waiting for more like this in the future for certain.

VoodooPaladin: *cough* right, yes, the Touhou Battle Grimoire. as a fan of both Touhou and Martial initiation, a god number of those disciplines got my interest. I also like skills being involved in combat at times as well, which helped.

looking at the list of Mythos classes, this is a much longer list of ideas then i recall... and so many potentials. so this mythic artist is in the same space as the Epicurean and Epistemian right now. i see. we may be thinking of different Sirens (curse you Rainbow Rocks) but it could work... argh. now i want to see that as well. Annnnd id have to show a friend the Agapon when it arrives- Schrodinger is on the banner with Harley Quinn. jeeze... do i have to say anything about the possibilities of the Amyitos and the Michanikos? this is why i love this subsystem- so much can be done...

Dracodei: ....about Nightmare Whisper. sweet holy buggery. i suspected it would be something like that, but THAT? yeah. yeah. that would count in spades for your banner. unless you can think of something better, I would put her up there. no doubt in my mind.