1. - Top - End - #474
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: General Anime/Manga Discussion 14: Second Cour

Quote Originally Posted by mallorean_thug View Post
    I'm legitimately excited for Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu. Its been in production for quite a while, the source material is supposedly pretty good, the premise is something I find interesting especially because adult casts are something of a rarity in anime, and this PV looked great. Oh, and its being directed by Omata Shinichi, the talented ex-SHAFT guy that did Sankarea and new Rozen maiden, both shows that weren't that great but had excellent direction. This show also had an OVA that released back in March of last year that as far as I can find, never got translated (which is also when I started hearing great things about it). Maybe the new tv anime will spark some interest so I can finally watch that as well.
    I haven't heard a single thing about this. If you're that excited I might give it a shot.

There seems to be some buzz around Dagashi Kashi, but after I've looked into it a little bit, I can't seem to figure out why. Maybe somebody else could give me a sales pitch for it?
    What DoctorFaust said, but mostly I'm operating on a recommendation from a friend. Who likes yanderes with weird eyes.

And I'll definitely watch Macross Delta when it airs, but a couple people here seem to be confused about that. Despite the early ep1 preview, the show isn't airing until spring season. So we have a little bit to wait on that.
    Huh, looks like you're right. I think I was misled by a previous list which had it down under OVAs/specials. Maybe that was for the preview, or something.

And I forgot to mention this weird little thing that looks to be of interest. Finally, a protagonist with an obsession we can all identify with!
    Last edited by kamikasei; 2016-01-04 at 03:37 PM.