Liang watches the over eager adventurer dash in head first towards the carnivorous plant she becomes mentally weary, something akin to what a child care provider would feel, then begins recalculating the situation. So if he dies that wouldn't be so bad, we still have a decent sized group to draw on and this type of behaviour would more than likely result in others getting hurt along the road but then again the others would probably want to have a memorial or something..... Oh gods what if they ask me to speak?!?! I have nothing formal to wear, I didn't even know him how could I prepare anything that wouldn't make me look cold and uncaring causing others to distance themselves from me. I cannot wander this bloody maze on my own because this stupid mule is being a nuisance and in short order I will need some dupe to carry my supplies.... wait is going on again... drat we still have to kill said plant that plans to eat the aforementioned adventurer.

Snapping out of her inner monologue, Liang gingerly strides forward until she is within throwing range and gingerly tosses a bomb at the area nearest to the plant, aiming so she will not hit the one named 'Feisal', thus negating the oaf's body from blocking the target.

Spoiler: OoC
Show
So moving until within 20ft then throwing a standard bomb at a square next to the plant so it will take splash damage (it will also only have an AC of 5 so really hard to miss XD ) and using precise bombs to miss Feisal.

to hit (vs AC of 5 for hitting an unoccupied square) (1d20+6)[12] point blank shot!
Splash damage is equal to 7 fire damage