Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
I was about eleven shots in when Andreas asked me to write a debuff initiator. I said to him, "I need more alcohol for this," and immediately got more. Harbinger's first draft - the one shown the morning after, which still forms the core of the class - was written in about two hours with about twenty shots in me.

Harbi's maneuver progression is this way because I copied Warder's from when it was current at the time and then built the class around it instead of making my own. Aside from altering the stance progression, it hasn't changed since, especially in light of the fact that it functions.
Hehehe, that's hilarious. I think I just realized part of why it was bothering me. The Harbinger's disciplines include a high percentage of situational maneuvers. Spell stealing, spell stopping, incorporeal catching, mind effecting, illusions... These are all really cool options to have but it's hard to justify spending much on them when you're looking at a smaller number of maneuvers known and readied.