"I'm...not sure, actually," Aaron said.

"Lower-planar manifestation?" Ariel suggested.

"I hope not. Seems unlikely, though. The Advocates haven't had a chance to combine their powers and we have two of the totems now."

"True...although that may not be a point against it, if the totems create a sort of sealing effect."

"Maybe... If so, we'd better move fast. If we have to reseal some breach to a demonic realm, we'll probably need all four totems to do it."

"Here, we should be close enough to link Solara again, let's set down here and see what she's learned, and what sort of plan we can come up with," Ariel suggested, the twins swooping down to land about half a mile away from the quarry. Once they touched down, their wings vanished and they reached out with their minds, ~Solara? We're here, about half a mile due {direction} of the quarry. What are you looking at?~

Spoiler: OOC
Show
The tactical portion of my brain is faster than the dramatic portion. Fortunately, I realized before posting that if the twins actually knew/revealed that Firebird was back, it would take some of the oomph out of her dramatic return. So semi-plausible demonic theories it is!