Quote Originally Posted by Mobius Twist View Post
I'm not one to typically rail against Baro Ki'Teer and his offerings - they're extras to people who've exhausted all other acquisition options. That said, today they've gone away from offering otherwise inaccessible things to offering objects that are either accessible through the market (at rates that are not favorably comparable to current Platinum-for-primes exchange rates) for platinum, or in-game through special events.

It's interesting to see the reaction from Reddit, at least. Some people are trying to offer a balanced perspective, while others are crying "RIOT 2.0".

Personally, I'll pick up the bane mod and leave the rest of the offerings for someone else. I rarely get a chance to play for multiple hours, much less multiple days, so the boosters aren't for me. I've got several catalysts and reactors built and waiting for a good weapon as well, so that's not enticing.
I look at it this way: Precisely nothing Baro offers is remotely necessary, and all of it is possible to attain without Plat. Who cares if he offers boosts now. I wish he had more new things more often, but I understand there might be reasons for not doing so.