[Ward 4]
[Kato Tower]

Duncan was delayed for critical moments as he strapped on his vest, heavy equipment belt...and his larger weapons. Then he took off at that inhumanly fast sprint again, kilt flapping in the wind even as he raced for the tower...

Only for blasts to ripple through the whole thing again. He skids to a halt and throws his arms in front of his head, glass and dust skidding over his form. One or two cuts open but barely bleed at all. He begins to curse in Scots Gaelic, and if anyone hears and translates they might find themselves impressed at his inventiveness.

He is about to head into the burning tower anyways when he catches the broadcast from the Chief. Cursing again (though not over an open line), he turns and dashes for a nearby APC, literally leaping over the thing in a forward-flip jump and making an excellent three-point landing.

'Bloody Chief and his bloody order to stay away I could bloody well have my bloody armor by now...'

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Not sure where to put Turnbull, sorry I've not been updating as rapidly as some. Let me know if there's a place you want him in particular!