View Single Post

Thread: Grief In the Shell: Madokapunk IC Thread

1. - Top - End - #137
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Grief In the Shell: Madokapunk IC Thread

[Ward 4]
    (Skybridge 71F - Kato-Moto Connection)

Rio stands up, picking up the staff nervously. "Uh-um... o-okay..." She's just... unsure how to process all of this, following Satou and looking around nervously as people stare at her, snap pictures, or offer cheers, thanks, or other encouragement. Kin pads along looking back and forth at all of the commotion and making sure Rio wasn't having issues.

The incubator is nowhere in sight, its work here is done. But no doubt Rio would be one to watch.

Meanwhile, she calls up... her dad. She did have to use Ms. Minami's phone, given she left hers back in the cafeteria.

"...dad? Um..." A pause. "Yeah, I'm fine, um... everything is fine-" She pauses again. Satou might hear a bit of sobbing from the other end, but the odd kind of happy sobbing people do when they're relieved. "...I'm fine. Really. Just, um..."

"...I love you too? ...um... let mom know I'm okay. Just... this policeman wants me to come to the station and, um... I don't... want to keep them waiting?" A polite way of saying 'I know how mom gets and this might take all day if I wait for her'. She gives a few more simple affirmations.

"...love you. Bye." She hangs up and hands the phone back to Ms. Minami. "...um... thank you. Um. My mom might call, just... tell her I'll be home... tonight... probably?" Rio's really not sure how to go about all of this as she walks after Satou to wherever the ship was going to pick them up. Maybe one of the balconies.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2016-01-23 at 11:38 AM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!