View Single Post

Thread: Grief In the Shell: Madokapunk IC Thread

1. - Top - End - #147
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Grief In the Shell: Madokapunk IC Thread

[Ward 4]
    (Kato Tower, 71F)

Rio fidgets a bit as one of the airships descends. "...I... I'm... really a magical girl now..."

She lets out a small laugh. "...I didn't think it would be like this though..." Pause. "...why would somebody do this?" She looks to Gomes quietly, mildly intimidated, but still climbs onto the aircraft. Kin observes Leon warily as he climbs in after and sits next to his master.

And then they're off.

[Ward 1?]
    (NMSF Headquarters)

Nadica rolls into the station like she owns the place. Which. Honestly, is how she rolls into any place but let's not split hairs. She's chugging a bottle of whiskey like there's gold on the bottom and seems more than a little inebriated. Also she's talking in english for some reason. Probably just doesn't want to deal with speaking japanese.

[WOOOOO TEAM! Good job! Yearsh of military dishipline and organishational shkills made pointlessh 'cosh shome new teen made a wish!] She gives a very sarcastic round of applause. [An' I got teh make a **** of myshelf 'cosh the ***holesh rigged the power, too! Good day for ush!] She rolls for Gomes's office assuming no one stops her, singing a pretty familiar tune about being champions of the world in drunken off-pitch.

Meanwhile, a masked, hooded and armored mashou rolls her eyes at the spectacle. How crass. ...not that anyone can see the gesture. Song Zhen holds a slightly overweight middle-aged japanese man in check, hanging on to him by his handcuffs as she reports to one of the officers. She looks at the desk in front of the officer as he taps out details quietly.

Ito Takumi. Yakuza drug trafficker and one of the folks who help browbeat the vulnerable into doing their bidding. Was hiding out in India before Gomes sent the Sinhunter after him. And as always... Zhen delivers. Of course, she would have gladly went to the tower to help except for the fact that the slimeball nearly slipped from her grasp at the city limits. He's trying his best not to sob, it looks like he has a broken arm.

"All right, that's everything." The officer gestures to have Takumi taken to the cells by armed guards. Zhen sits by for a few moments.

"...when will Captain Gomes return?"

"Well... he's en route right now with the hero of the day."

"I see. I will wait for him." She stands up and goes off to sit off outside of Gomes's office. Nobody really argues with her. I mean, she's creepy as hell.

While Nadica hangs out inside, continuing her binge. She taps out a message to Gomes.

any booz in ur offive golsfish?

Then a correction.

*office goldfish
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2016-01-23 at 06:20 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!