Book 01 - Part 01 - Chapter 01 - Scene 03

All

The man pulls away from any physical contact and shakes his head to the offer of any psychic assistance "No Mind magic," he clicks his scissors again and his eyes continue to erratically scan the space around him, likely seeing something the others present cannot "Blitz is a foot-soldier of the Phobetorian Ministry. She can wield lightning like a living storm, she can burn towers to ruins, and she can out run the wind. She was trained by chained gods and ancient sorcerers... and she is one of many. They work in groups they call Pylons and any one of them is powerful enough to strike down armies of lesser mortals," he turns and looks at the Urban Myths "my name is Xeno Green," he laughed a little at that "I go by Mr Green."

He took a deep breath and steadied himself finally "I am Mr Green, Courtier of the Autumn Court of Chicago, last living member of the Cabal of the Ashen Stave ; I ask both of my fellows of the Lost, and of those to whom the Seers are their primordial enemy, that you stand with me," he withdraws a small black moleskin journal from his pocket "to defend this."

There was a moment of awkward silence as Mr Green held up the journal before stowing back in his coat.

"My friend, a member of the Pentacle Orders, gave this to me as her final act and told me that if it ever fell into Seer hands it could mean them acquiring a source of untold power. I honestly don't know what it is but the Seers killed three skilled Mages, and... someone else of power, just to have a chance at it. I need your help."

At a strong breeze rushed from the doorway, and Jake and Arianna's Unseen Senses triggered for a single moment, before fading again quickly.

What do You do?