Quote Originally Posted by Warpwolf16 View Post
After a moment food was brought out for your enjoyment by the acolytes that featured heavily fish and mollusk in hearty sauces served with bread and cheese. "Our master should wake soon, until then please enjoy your meal." The acolyte looks to Kia. "Is something not of your taste miss? We could prepare something special for you." He looks concerned.
The less enthusiastic Kia looked a little surprised. She'd found nothing to complain about in the meal.

"Hmm? No, it's all delicious. I'm really enjoying it."

The other one, though, was quick to understand the acolyte's confusion. Again, it was a bit weird to see her so 'desynched' from her twin.

"Pay no mind to our different reactions. We both have exactly the same tastes. It's just that this is the first food I've eaten in over a week. I don't actually need to eat, you see: So I tend to go without, to help conserve our rations."

Ah, so this one must be the duplicate. This was the first time that she'd given herself away.

A hard knock can be heard outside as a acolyte scampers in and darts to a hidden room. A grunt can be heard as a tall tattooed man enters wielding a metal spear and simple armor of hides followed by a blueish seskii. "Hello gentlemen and ladies, I will be your guide for this journey. This is Blue my companion." He pats the seskiis head as its tongue lolled to the side at the attention.
Both Kias rose to greet the newcomer. She always liked to make a good first impression with her guides. Such people performed a vital service in this chaotic world.

"Glad to meet you, sir. If you don't mind my asking, how far will we be travelling?"