1. - Top - End - #163
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Every year, starting now, you gain a level IRL. What is your build?

Ok, i would be a straight lvl 20 Mesmerist VMC Bard with Craft Wondrous Item and Leadership, as well as Spell Focus (Enchantment) and Greater Spell Focus (Enchantment), i would put my 13 into charisma and i only need 3 level up boosts to that to bring me up to 16 for my highest level spells somewhere around 12-13th level i would use my utterly broken enchantment abilities to gain ahold of some solid cash, then use this money to craft a Memoir and become a Psychic Lich so as to prevent the need to worry about death. After that i can literally just do whatever i want (which will likely consist of controlling someone with cash and using them to pay for my video game addiction, and maybe occasionally doing something fun to spice things up) i will also have a large group of friends and followers from leadership to keep me company so loneliness wouldn't be an issue, all in all i think i will be pretty good

Around the time i am crafting my Memoir, my DCs should be roughly 18-19 at a minimum, more if i have some extra charisma, also my target will be taking a -3 penalty, meaning that for most average people the saving throw is nearly impossible. Also upon reaching level 20 i will be able to have ALOT of fun with Rule Minds (Unwitting Ally indeed...)
    Last edited by Hazrond; 2016-02-03 at 07:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bekeleven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousPepper View Post
    Easy. Be a Planar Shepherd.
    I, too, destroy beehives with nuclear weapons.
    Proponent of Rudisplorkery in the Rudisplorker Guild

Avatar by the ever so generous Grinner