Quote Originally Posted by JKTrickster View Post
That looks so promising as a start! The emphasis on dreams and sleep looks really nice!

But after reading the way the Moon won its challenges, I wonder how the class can even be structured? A Mythos class based on the moon? What mechanics would it use? What type of class would it look like?
Well, to be fair, the Moon as described is the Moon. A Somnari is merely an Anthol of the Moon's Mythos. As an adult, fully-matured Titan, the Moon will have attained Sempiternal Mythos, and is thus at minimum almost level 30. A Titan is a microcosm, and therefore need not expend wealth to innovate Mythos; one can assume she has every Mythos that a Somnari can qualify for. The difference is a matter of raw scope.

I've actually thought about this before. Still have notes for a Lunar Mythos of a different sort, right here. Not very good, but eh, whatever. The big thing about Somnari is that they're sold as dreamers, but all we got was sleep. I actually think I remember coming up with a neat quote to help refocus it. Something like...

The Moon does not cast illusions. She is illusion. But you can't look away: what right have you, when lies tell truth?