Quote Originally Posted by Fenric View Post
[Full Moon Party]

Kitnick sets the bowl back down

Well... I can understand being unhappy... my lentil plants all turned brown and shriveled up, but Miss Katrina said that was normal for the winter. Still, it was really hard to see them all die away after we worked so hard on them all summer. Back home, I had a lentil bush that was three years old!

Wait... that isn't going to cheer anybody up! Kitnick tries changing the subject again.

And what do you think of all the snow? This is the first time I've ever seen it: I grew up in a desert! Does it always snow this much? At the rate it's coming down, it'll be as tall as me by tomorrow morning. It's so pretty and white, and the kids make snowpeople and I saw some of the priests making balls out of it and throwing them at each other. That looked fun!
[Full Moon Party]

"Circle of life." he adds to the plant thing.

"I lived in a big city befor I came here. It didn't snow as much as here and it was different from year to year. In the coldest years it could reach over my shoes back then. That's some normal things. The snow is easy to form and if you don't push it to gather to har, it won't hurt people. Especially when they wear winter clothes."