Quote Originally Posted by Grod_The_Giant View Post
In that vein, there's also the Orator feat (use the Int-based Linguistics in place of most other important social skills), though I guess you'd need to get Linguistics on your class list somehow.
Thankfully there are ways, including traits.

While I'm thinking of it, might as well examine the archetypes (in relation to this concept):
Spoiler
Show

Spoiler: Dread Vanguard
Show

We have ditched the antipaladin's casting and aura of sin in exchange for two substantial (text wise) abilities. The first expends touch of corruption uses (which he has more of) to produce an aura that aids his allows and lets him use his touch at ranged, and another ability that also expends uses to place certain effects. Tactically, its useful. But we don't get anything special here in terms of a Dexterity and Intelligence oriented character.

Spoiler: Fearmonger
Show

The token "Fear me" antipaladin. We ditch the touch and take specific cruelties appropriate to the theme. Nothing special here, but if we decide to utilize intimidate at all with this, something to get Int to Intimidate (which such a feat exists) is invaluable.

Spoiler: Insinuator
Show

A shift to the code, an expansion of alignments, and alterations across the board. While in ways this archetype may be a step down, this holds a few benefits to us; Bonus combat feats (something useful to help support dex oriented combat), an Int based class skill helps utilize the primary class feature of the archetype, and an intelligent individual is more likely to consider how to exploit a code of conduct. Selfishness can be semantic, and thinking about the consequences of one's actions when handling different outsiders strikes me more in the realm of Intelligent than the Charismatic, but that may just be me.

Spoiler: Knight of the Sepulcher
Show

Flavorful? Yes. Powerful? Not generally. But theres a major detriment here that kills it, if we get far enough. If one takes an Intelligence-based antipaladin to 20th level with this archetype, they will have substantially less health than a more standard.. Charisma-based one. A philosopher lich knight may work thematically, but it has downsides.

Spoiler: Rampager
Show
Here, intelligence dependency is strictly a point of approach, and holds nothing over anything else. More than normally anyways.

Spoiler: Seal-Breaker
Show
Again, we are in the realm that, intelligence makes relatively little difference mechanically, but thematically it can have an effect. An intelligent character might think of more tactical uses for Aura of Rebirth than a charismatic. Also, they may be better suited to pursuing the release of what they wish to release. Social skills, however, would also prove useful.. necessitating feats/traits.

Spoiler: Lord of Darkness
Show
Its third party, and holds its own flavor, but falls in the same bin as Seal-Breaker.

Spoiler: Warrior of Unholy Darkness
Show
Third party, holds its own flavor, but very much like the Dread Vanguard in this.