Quote Originally Posted by Florian View Post
I´m not too keen on a "Philosopher Knight" being connected to the divine, that has a wrong feeling to it. At that point, I´d actually talk to your gm about replacing Anti-Paladin spell casting with Bloodrager spell casting, arcane and armored, that should be a better fit.
It might also be a small "hot fix" to give the character a scaling bonus to CHA-based skills, like +1/2 levels (minimum +1), to make it less CHA-dependent.
I never said anything about this character being a "philosopher-knight." The idea doesn't appeal to me, nor does it really fit with what I envisioned for the character. A philosopher-knight would study the world and try to create a reality around his code and his chivalry. You are the crushing hand of the true reality, the one that spits in the face of these idealists and wipes their now-useless grey matter off your boot.

Logic and Sensibility are cruel, some might say the cruelest things in existence, because when done right they leave no room for error. There is only one solution, one final solution that will govern the universe to its dying day, and no hero can do anything about it. You've grown intelligent enough the calculate this end, and you no longer have the luxury of turning from it or denying it. You, recognizing the meaninglessness or morals, order, and all else that the hopeless masses attempt to construe, have decided to become the agent of their end, carrying out the only logical choice in a world that tries so desperately to hide from it.

For deities, I strongly recommend Yog-Sothoth, Nyarlethotep, or the Azathoth itself, because these are the only beings that share a kindred in your dark knowledge. There is nothing that can be done. You know it, they know it, and it is your job to make sure that everyone else knows it.

Set fire to libraries, gut any flawed intellectual that would deny you, run civilization into the ground and force all those around you to embrace the madness that is oblivion. Unveil the absolute truth to all those who have up until now lived in peace. The light is not the natural state, that is total and all-consuming darkness. Make sure that by the time you leave this world, EVERYONE knows this as you do now.