Zal laughs at Gaels reaction to the seskiis. "I have a small farm on the edge of town where my family raises and trains them for several duties including hunting, protecting, and acting as couriers." He pats Blues head before giving the seskii a treat then handing a few hard biscuits to Gael for his new friends. "I've had a knack for training and breeding seskii's and other animals since I was a boy, once we are back I wish you to come visit us and possibly pick one if you wish. You seem quite fond of our mutual friends." He checked his bags and his hounds before nodding muttering something. "The four dont have names, my daughter calls them Blinky, Stony, Toothy, and Sly." He points to each of the seskiis.

Drex gave a hearty laugh and tapped his staff on the ground. "So be it Zal but we must go! Night draws near and we should go before darkness cover these lands!" The priest began to walk giving praise to the fundamental forces of reality as his sockets sparked briefly. He moves as if he knows the way only to stop every few feet looking around questioningly but then laughs and continues on.