Zal smiles."Dont be so negative Gael! We shall all return! You might like my daughter." He looks at Drex and then back to Gael whispering "I think she has promise as a nano at the age of 8 but she speaks of fairies and spirits...I dont want Drex or the Priesthood to know. They'll rip her mothers teaching from her." He seems worried by the thought but whistles for his seksii's to move in formation to move on but Blinky stays near Gael.

You make it to a clear open path well trodded. Zal mentions it is a common path and it would be easier to take it to their destination but darkness is growing near and night can be a dangerous time in the Ninth World. Drex seems insistent of going onward but the mad nanos expectations seem in favor of a night without interuptions. Zal works moves to all the seksii's activating small glow globes emitting a dim light.

Drex seems infuriated and begins shouting. "I hired you to take us to the gate! I care not if your afraid of the dark or the abhumans! There is a goal that must be achieved." He begins tapping his staff heavily on the ground and pacing. "I see clearly in the night! Why cant you!" The priest screeches and begins to spasm as his muscles twitch like before in the workshop.