Sieghard, Elsa & Viggo

Spoiler
Show

Quote Originally Posted by TheSummoner View Post
"It's different because she doesn't take orders from me," he responded after a moment. "And because I wasn't working for Sforza when it started. Doesn't mean I won't do the same to you as Sforza would do to me if you try anything. Understand?"
Viggo seemed to roll that response around in his head, obviously mulling it over before jabbing a finger at Sieghard, "Yes. I understand perfectly. Don't you worry about me Sieghard, I follow my orders." With that he turned to leave but he quickly spun around on his heel to face Sieghard once more, this time his finger waved as well as jabbed. "You... you... are a right old git. Has anybody ever told you that?" Even though Viggo was clearly irked, the ghost of a smile had played upon his lips as he left and Sieghard felt sure that he had caught a glimpse of a mischievous glint in the boys eyes, one that had been absent since Kirsten's demise.

As Sieghard, Elsa and Viggo watched the ogres go about their work, the young lad couldn't help but laugh out aloud as Elsa recounted the details of the Sforzas' argument, it didn't even sound forced this time. "Such a gallant oaf though eh R.. Sieghard?!" He chuckled, rolling one of his eyes and elbowing his commander in the arm. "What else did you speak about at this Lords' dinner of yours then? It can't all have been flirting with the Capitano's wife surely?!"