View Single Post

Thread: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown VI

1. - Top - End - #48
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown VI

Sieghard, Elsa & Viggo

Spoiler
    Show

That brought the young minstrel up short, his expression immediately turning somber. "To Savonne?" he asked. A few days ago the prospect might have excited him, Not now, I've seen what happens, innocent folk die.

Pushing back his red cap he scraped some stray blonde locks back from his face, "Did you manage to ask him about the militia? If we all march off to war, who will keep an eye on the walls?" Another thought occurred to him, "And now we're three men down too. If it's fine with you Sieghard, I'll try to see if I can find any more recruits out of the locals? I've not had much luck in Painford so far, but then, you don't get if you don't ask as my Uncle Rolf use to say."

OOC

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

In case you need a plan for the rest of the day from me, Viggo (if sieghard agrees) will try to find three new recruits or as many as he can from the locals. Here's hoping that now they've seen Sforza and his court in person and they've seen his men build and defend the walls they might feel a little more inclined to join up?!

Charm Test:
    FEL 48 - (1d100)[6]
    Re-Roll - (1d100)[12]
    Last edited by Northern Lad; 2016-02-12 at 12:45 PM.