*CRUNCH* at least that was as far as my sound effects went. White teeth mixed with blood as the man reeled back from a baseball at to the face. I pulled my bat ut from the bottom of the car and flicked the blood off of it and spun the bat around in my hand to spray the blood around.

Gunshots rang out across the battlefield and two voices I didn't know screamed. Then dogs yelped and there was silence. The squat team was in on the fight. Calibre shot from the rooftops and the strangest bone-related sound I've even heard followed the gunshot. That must have been his new gun, yikes.

Above me, the music changed. "Now this is more like it!" I yelled as the guitars started, "this is a soundtrack!" Without a ton of options I turned to look to the front of the Prison car. The driver had abandoned it which meant one thing... I wanted a new ride.

I sprinted across the battlefield and jumped into the open door. After brushing some glass off of the seat I slipped into it and looked over the dashboard. I could just drive away with a new swatteam and the cape we were bringing with us in tow, but I thought our team was getting a little big already.

I banged against the partition without opening it, "So unless you guys wanna go for a ride, I'd recommend dropping the guns and getting out of the car. If you hold up your hands we don't need to brutally mutate anyone."