View Single Post

Thread: [Worm-verse RP] Grand Super Villians IC

1. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Worm-verse RP] Grand Super Villians IC

"In less than two minutes, there will be nobody to rescue me." Anna's voice is smaller than she anticipated it would be. She's barely spoken in over six years, so her words are hard and scratchy as they emerge from her throat. The man standing in front of her will be the first to die - an accident, as the girl with the energy blasts hits a little too hard. Another follows. The rest are merely badly wounded in a futile escape attempt. This is all so wrong. She's about to trade the frying pan for the fire.

Her eyes meet those of the cape wearing the half-face sun mask. He's Cauldron, apparently. The Number Man told her that was the name of the organization he worked for, although he hadn't answered any of her other questions on the matter. This one doesn't appear to be bothered by the plethora of eyes on her body, which means he's either unfazed by the paranormal, or he's already been warned on the specifics of her powers. That's more than I know, anyways. Anna realizes that either way, she needs to trust him. This whole situation is going to get a lot worse, and very soon.

"You need to drive. Right now. They're coming for all of us..."
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2016-02-17 at 05:37 PM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."