City Street

Leo St. Dubois shook his head ever so slightly when Sayuri raised her crossbow instead, "No, that isn't any better." Aside from that he held remarkably still, and, as John and Orlando considered his motivations, he just smirked silently-- that is, until Willow laid some magic on him. He appeared not to have noticed he'd been enchanted, although he does start talking again, "There's no point in fighting. For one thing, I ain't got any weapons, and you do. For another, if you really did just call the cops, then I'm scot free. You got nothing on me. The cops'll find nothing. There's no evidence, aside from your word, and that ain't enough for them to hold me. I know my rights, see, and the word of a bunch of kids isn't going to be enough even to really arrest me without any evidence. I ain't carrying no drugs or guns or nothing illegal. So they'll take your statement and let me go. Easy as pie."

---
Rooftop

"I suppose," Bryn says by way of reply. "I'm just glad that nothing bad's happening to them." Rebecca knows Bryn well enough by now that while she does mean that and cares about the whole group (with the possible exception of Herald), she's probably more concerned about her boyfriend than the rest of them put together.

---

Cafeteria

"No, nothing you can do. I'd just have to stop trying to track it. But I've never tracked anything on a quantum or extradimensional level before, so I want to give it a go as long as I can tolerate the vertigo." She giggles slightly, as if she were mildly tipsy, despite still looking vaguely ill. "Give it a go and vertigo. That's funny."