Quote Originally Posted by SwordChucks View Post
I love it so far, but I feel like it's missing out on an opportunity for a werewolf bard archetype with perform: howl. Maybe a relentless tracker ranger or werewolf monks using self discpline to hold back the beast inside.

I guess I'm really asking "Are there any plans for more archetypes?"
Maybe trade Favored Terrain for a free shifting feat at each instance for the animal companions. Trade Endurance for spells, powers, maneuvers, veils, ect to affect the animal companion at 30ft. Trade Evasion/Improved Evasion for the animal companion to benefit from Track, Swift Track, Woodland Stride, and Hide in Plane Sight if within 30ft of the Ranger.

It would thematically show a deep bond between the lycanthrope and its animal companion by sharing its ability to shift and alter its form with the companion. It also demonstrates a more pack minded mentality by giving up on abilities that only benefit itself by sharing its more passive abilities with its animal companion. It affects a fair number of abilities, but not enough to disqualify the archetype from being used with others.