Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
[Bubbled Hive]

"Our place in this universe, our goals, your calling."
The area Sarah is looking around is cozy. Claustrophobic, perhaps. Not terribly large, is the point. Behind her are a pair of rounded cocoon not completely unlike what she came out of, the demons within still taking on their new shape. A cluster of tubes and teeth and tentacles protrudes from the nearest wall - a living structure that's the heart of this place. Sarah should simply know that it's meant to be bigger, and has no room to grow. The minuscule cleaning-demons slither all around, breaking down the empty chrysalis. On the far side of the chamber is a faintly glowing pool of liquid demonic energy, with a few sleeping scout demons on its edge.

"Your talent revolves around remaining hidden, safe. To pass unseen is a great advantage. You should gather other humans like yourself."
The queen shifts on her six legs to face Sarah.
"There are many dangers. Many intelligent beings will not wish to be perfected. There are others gives of us, but foreign, with mad ideas on what we ought to be. There are monsters that possess the same spiritual energy that transformed us, but without pure essence."

Sarah nods and chitters, "Of course, my queen. The Hive needs to grow. I promise you, my queen, that you will not be disappointed."
Quote Originally Posted by Fenric View Post
[MagMart #621 Parking Lot]

Drak snorts, utterly unimpressed by Serra's counter-threat, but already the mixed rumble and whine of a large turbocharged diesel engine can be heard rapidly approaching.

As entertaining as exchanging unpleasantries is, time has run out!

He shifts abruptly into a mangy and wretched-looking fox, and darts off at an astonishing pace.
Serra frowns as her ears pick up the approaching trucks and she glares in their direction, then with a poof turns into a bat and flies up and after the fox, trying to trail him from above.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
[Arkham Street]

It takes a little while. Probably an hour or so of pensive silence and any queries of 'did you find her yet?' answered in the negative. But eventually, one of the little pixie drakes gives his wings a buzz.

"I found her! I think. She looks like she's in a pretty bad way, though. And scratched up," Drake says as the members of his little swarm begin darting off to the north before zipping back over to the gal looking for her friend. "She's over in Dunwich Park. And it looks like she's been wandering in circles. Do you want me to lead you to her?"

That's a silly question, Drake.

That's why she asked for your help to begin with.

"Okay, yeah, dumb question. Follow me! I'll make sure you don't lose sight of me."

And with that?

Off the little swarm goes.
Elaine (For that is the name of the friend of the girl), nods to Drake and says, "Alright. I've gotta find her. If I don't...Well...I've gotta find her," as she takes off after the little drake.