Cirra

Spoon gasped with terror. It was scarier than the time, he have belived that Beerus is going to punish him! Beerus would have simply painfully killing him, but being "kitty" of this monstrous team? Some how they made it sound WORSE.
And not to speak about.. their.. past kitties? He hugged Apfel's boot and begged. "Please! Merrow! I'll even cook BETTER! Don't.. let them take me!" he have whispered.

After being saved, and getting into a serious talk, Spoon paused.
"I have lied about a lot of things in my life. Merrow." He said quitly. "But not about THIS. Amon-Kami have taught me a magic, which I can see the ancestors of anyone... I have been there when Beerus visited our planet, and also have seen him going with Vodkana's mom... which I'v found three years later. let me prove this ability"
He stared at Apfel looking into his ancestory. (describe few notable ancestors...)

Earth

Guit opened his eyes. Surprisingly.. he haven't felt pain. It felt.. wrong.. but good somehow. and then he looked at his corpse.
"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" the ghost roared.
The shame.. die.. just like that by a cat weaker than him, who wasn't even a god!?
What would Clarin-Sensei say?!