1. - Top - End - #284
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Things You Never Noticed V: Your Familiar

Quote Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
    We don't know - it's been theorized on the forum that it's something relatively minor that Malack did, since Nale is synonymous with taking disproportionate revenge for quasi-imagined slights.
    Makes sense, and I think it's one of those things that's better we don't know. Nale is very much the Iago of this story; hating just to hate, with every slight real or imagined a flimsy pretext for doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
    I never before noticed that Belkar suggests Miko take a bath when they first arrive at the hotel. He must have been planning on a "Haley special" with his good friend Roland Itiative while Miko was without all her magical items and weapons/armor.

It does raise the interesting question of whether Belkar would have managed it before the rest of the Order was alerted...even without magical items I'm betting a Monk/Paladin would be pretty tough to take down quickly.
    I lean towards the "she smells bad" theory because Belkar's goal was never to kill Miko; it was to get her to murder him and thus lose her paladin powers.
    Last edited by Ruck; 2016-03-02 at 04:13 PM.