Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
Selraika
The kamehameha hits and breaks her shield, sending her crashing against the wall. She falls to the ground, most of her technology broken, and her body bleeding in several places. Torzikan nodded in thanks to Oxy, and began to advance upon her.

Tailripper
He notices a few things: first, his black aura suddenly vanished when Callins put on the mask. He wasn't moving as fast as he should be, and he could not feel his own undead ki. Acting fast, Tailripper drew his two combat knifes from belt and blocked both the spiked gauntlets, then flipped backwards, somersaulting to gain some ground.
"You....did something. Suppressed my abilities. Don't like this fight. Not worthy of my power. Prefer full power, and you two.....too easy kills. Need real fight."
He suddenly looks in the direction of the sound of Oxy's ki blast, somehow his ki-sensing was unaffected? maybe? or maybe he just heard it, who knows, could be either one, whichever is more plausible.
"Sounds like my kind of battle. Don't care for you weaklings."
He jumps and uses one of the walls to jump again to get around Callins, then starts running away from him to get out of range and to Oxy. Technically a win, since you successfully prevented him from killing you or Kor, by making him run away from you.

(Assuming Callins doesn't do anything to stop him: )
Selraika, Tailripper and Torzikan
Just when Torzikan was about to finish the killing blow, Tailripper comes in and knocks him aside and runs right up to Oxyribo.
"You are so powerful. and you have a tail. FIGHT ME!"
He then discards his combat knives and starts throwing punches at Oxyribo, his dark aura returned.

Meanwhile Selraika, deciding to take advantage of the distraction and her last resort, takes out a shiny, metallic orb about the size of her hand. An artifact from a Tuffle astro-explorer she betrayed, from a gigantic space station called "The Big Gete Star" for some reason. She presses a button and it becomes amorphous and springs to cover her hand, the nano-robotic goo then spreads up and through her body, replicating more nanorobots from her taken apart cells and replacing everything she had until she had become Meta-Selraika, a metallic version of her form.

She then fires a blast, breaking through whatever window or wall in her way and flies out. She needed to get off the planet. Her new metallic form cured her, but it was a last resort for a reason: she liked technology but she also liked enjoying pleasures of the flesh. Oh well. She would figure out how to make organic bodies later. She flies out into the street near where Artic, Ieez and Poka might be and her nanorobotic arms start stretching and devouring nearby cars or other metallic materials- she need building materials to make a ship to get off, as fast as possible. Artic can probably read her Power Level as: 400,000.

Meanwhile Torzikan takes the opportunity to run to Callins and proclaim
"Prince Callins! Don't worry, I'm on your side! Vati has been lied to by Selraika about the cures actual effects! She deliberately kept the information that it was functional from him!"
You recognize the name Selraika: she was a highly wanted criminal in Tuffle society, wanted for lots of tech and blueprint thefts, as well as hacking into many databases. Of course Vati would trust her- a criminal was anti-authority incarnate in some ways.
Unfortunately you get the following telepathic message back:
Sorry, but I'm not a real Vati, I just play one on TV. INTO THE HAM TIME!

Captain Yin-Yangbeard
As his lackeys were knocked aside, Yin-Yangbeard drew his cutlass and began firing water-ki slashes at Brusal, while going "Yaaaaaaar!"

Edit:
Vekira and Nemielle
"So.....fight now or....?"
"This little pony is only one. Maybe we should take turns?"
"Naaaah, we always fight together, hey pony, we're gonna fall back to protect Vati. bring a friend so that we can enjoy the fight with you. The more the merrier as they always say, and I doubt we'd enjoy defeating you on your own."
They then start flying backwards, backing away.
Well ... that was unexpected. Starlight had no doubt that even if she'd come out of that battle alive, she would be in no shape to continue afterwards. So, technically a win. She glanced around the room, taking stock of the situation. Tailripper had advanced to the cure vault, where she was sure Oxy could take care of him. However, there was also Selraika and Torzikan. She wasn't sure if even he could take all three at once. For now, she, Callins, and Kor had time enough for a breather. Checking the camera, she saw Selraika attempting to ... absorb a bunch of cars? She glanced to Callins.

"What's she doing?" she asked. "And how are the others holding up?"