View Single Post

Thread: [DBitp] Fruits and Veggies

1. - Top - End - #287
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Fruits and Veggies

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Torzikan said back
    "Ok, lets see.....Vati....oh, he is hallucinating. Yeah. Uh. That might've been kind of my fault. The ki serums that all these Burnouts are using are my own concoction...problem is, I think Vati might've gotten a mixture with some drugs designed to show one their enemies so that they experience of beating them up without consequences....and knowing how well Burnout drugs are made, this could last for hours. He won't be able to listen to you while he is hallucinating, his mind is too intoxicated by the power he has and the enemies he sees. We'll need to get those out of his system."
    He fidgets a little
    "Problem is....I haven't really developed any way to counter the ki serums effects yet. Doing so would take time, experimentation that we do not have. However.....there is a way to get rid of it fast. Vati has this crazy plan- basically, a strange ritual where he becomes what he calls a "Legend" a strange being that gets more powerful as he becomes more famous. The ritual if successfully activated will rebuild his entire body to make the new metaphysics for his body and soul work. This includes getting rid of the hallucinations affecting his mind. He will become incredibly powerful, but all the effects of the drugs will be off, as well as the half-life virus will be gone from him, and you will be able to persuade him then. It is a risky, crazy plan on both sides, and if he gets too powerful, his new form will become stable and permanent. But if you can talk him down then, you'll have a better chance of doing so than you do now."
    Starlight looked down for a moment before nodding. "I agree," she said. "If it was just Vati, I would suggest simply restraining him. But he is under heavy guard, and by the time we restrain him, he'll have caused a lot more damage. Perhaps more importantly, there could also be accusations of brainwashing, which we cannot afford in this case."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Vati
    "The Arcosians! They're everywhere! They are plotting with lizardmen and the Tufflati to pump chemicals into our water supply so that we'll use them in showers thus growing seeds that they have secretly planted on our skin that will become tentacle plants that will choke us all to death then grow and combine themselves into new Arcosians that know no fear or remorse who will then uh.... where WAS I going with this totally true train of thought that isn't a crazy conspiracy AT ALL no sirree!?"
    Vati had some become even more nutty and insane while on the drugs, still speaking through the various screens all around you and the world.....and the galaxy.
    "Anyways, I'm pretty sure there was a pony? Yes! Crikey, that there is an Equine Pastelius, with horns and wings. This here species of cute pony clearly adapted to use wings to avoid ground-bound predators and to use her horn to charge in the sky to knock her prey out of the sky and eat them- is what I'd say if she wasn't an ARCOSIAN! Crikey! Perhaps I've discovered a new species of shapeshifting Arcosian! Arcos Mercerius? Always be on the lookout for Arcos Mercurius my fellow safari members! They bite!"
    Starlight just stared at the screen for a moment in shock. "There is so much wrong with that!" she said. "Never mind that my special talent is saving animals, if a pony's horn sustained sufficient blunt-force trauma to injure an animal, it would likely cause sufficient damage to inhibit or outright destroy their ability to cast magic! And besides, who ever heard of a carnivorous pony? It's like he doesn't know a single thing about equine biology! And another thing ..." she began to rant.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2016-03-07 at 01:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show