Apfel's Ship

Pilot! Apfel flash-stepped to the cockpit of the ship. Lock down the airlock! Now! He ordered in a panic as the ship depressurized rapidly.

I'm trying! The green Incirrian pilot replied. The airlock controls aren't responding-Oh! There we go! Just as he says it, the hissing of the ship depressurizing stops completely as several emergency notices blast over the communication, indicating that life-support systems will be repressurizing the ship.

With that crisis out of the way, and a certain being known as the Sun Kai needing a good dressing-down on proper airlock procedures, Apfel returns to where this Sun Kai made herself known.

Hello ma'am. He made an effort to keep himself poised and dignified even though he was sure the vacuum made him look less than perfectly presentable. My name is Apfel, Hand of Emperor Hailing and Segmentum Governor of Segmentum Cirra. He introduces himself.

Royal Palace

Then what the HFIL did they just do?! Rime replies in frustration. There isn't a single public frequency in the North Galaxy that hasn't been hijacked and is currently broadcasting their terrorism and screaming threats to the Empire. I'd consider this planet lucky if Emperor Hailing himself isn't already on his way after Vati's little declaration of war!

"Media suppression" are you kidding me?! We want to resume everyone's regularly scheduled program and that's "media suppression?"
Rime then grunts in frustration, clenching is fist for a few moments before sighing. Okay listen: Just consider planet Plant to be on a timetable. If hastening Vati's transformation means we can get through to him and end this madness, just tell me how high to jump.

Arcos - Oculus Station

Emperor Hailing reclined on his sofa as the holo feed showed the chaos and destruction of the Burnouts of Planet Plant as a psychedelic army rampaged across the civilian populations, halted only in part by several elite warriors, a few of whom the Emperor noted to be Arcosian, and several of what appeared to be Tuffle soldiers still loyal to the local government. They were woefully less psychedelic in their colorations.

Beside him, the monstrous form of the Veru'nas Ambassador munched on some popcorn. Hailing extended his arm towards his side in a gesture for the Ambassador to pass.

The monstrous creature simply looked at the arm, perceiving it only through the electrical signals in Hailing's nervous system. No. He replied simply, causing the Emperor to look towards him.

What? C'mon, pass some here!

No. Get your own. This last reply earned the Ambassador a certain hate-stare from the Emperor, who focused on him for a few moments before sighing, and leaning back down on the couch to focus on the destruction, an annoyed look in his eyes but with an amused smirk.

A*****e. He sighs.