1. - Top - End - #113
    Orc in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: Heroes of the Storm II: Thread. Augmented. Logical Decision

Quote Originally Posted by GolemsVoice View Post
    Eh, I don't know. Dehaka isn't really all that interesting, and Vol'jin is cool if the can make him not just be "Nazeebo, but troll, mon"
    Voodoo is an inexhaustible supply for abilities. They can easily make Vol'jin really distinct from Nazeebo.
    My personal suggestion about him is that instead of slavishly copying the Warcraft 3 kit, he should be built in a manner that reflects the voodoo arts of the Darkspears. I would personally suggest making him an offensive hybrid support, like Tyrande, since Shadow Hunters are known to have both healing and cursing magicks. I imagine some sinister offensive shadow abilities (which he does possess in WoW), a hex-like debuff, wards and some sort of healing spell.
    The core idea being that unlike many supports, he is self-sufficient, but works optimally when paired up with others.

Edit: But after seeing the twitter post image, I am almost certain that it is going to be Dehaka. Who is once again not a villain. Although, unlike Aba or Zagara, he is extremely mercenarish and not particularly loyal to Kerrigan, which makes him... acceptable. I would have been happier with a true villain, but I will likely want to buy him (since I have zero interest in Tracer).
    Mounted Vol'jin is also possible, since raptors have those kind of tracks.
    Last edited by Malistrae; 2016-03-14 at 05:21 PM.