Quote Originally Posted by Anxe View Post
I don't remember the last three off the top of my head so I doubt they'll make it into HotS.

Mengsk, Alarak, and Duran are all on your side at some point.

Ma'lash... Maybe? There isn't a lot on him. Alarak seems like a way better choice to represent the Taalda'rim.

For other "villainous" characters we have Kerrigan, Abathur, Zagara, Tychus, and Nova (Zeratul too for that matter...). You're against them all at some point in the story just like Mengsk, Alarak, and Duran. I suppose it's a matter of degrees, but that's kind of where I was going with this.

And I think we're all leaving someone out...
Maar is the HYBRID ANNIHILATOR who Zeratul meets during his quest to unveil THE PROPHECY. He would be a cool hero to get, his abilities would need to broadcast his speech to all players on the game to give the right Maar experience.

Ulrezaj... I only know him from the Dark Templar saga books, not sure if he appeared in StarCraft I at any point. He is a dark archon. Made from seven or nine Dark Templar I think. Honestly not sure what he could do.

Nyon is the Tal'Darim executor from Wings of Liberty. Alarak says that he went insane from overexposure to terrazine. Nyon is not hero material, he is a footnote throwaway antagonist.