First off, the link.

Now, as you'll notice it's not done. That's... intended so far. I want some springboard for the direction I want to take with it. To those who don't know, I took the WoW RPG's Demon Hunter prestige class as the base, and changed it. I see the Demon Hunter being a demonically corrupted, well, monk really. Not as the base class for the prestige class, but in the execution. I see many starting as either rogues/warriors/warlocks.

Now, I want to talk about Fel Essence. I see it as a fusion of a fighter's superiority dice (Demon's Bane gives Banes, Manuever's pretty much) that cost 2 Fel Essence per die. It's also used to cast the class spells (so far Mana Burn, Immolation, and Metamorphosis), acting as a mana substitute. I see a Demon Hunter's startign with 3 Banes, and gaining one every 3 or 4 levels.

Now Warblades. I'm not sure what Warblades should do. In the 3/5 WoW game it made all weapons wielded by the Demon Hunter magical. I'm not sure that would work as well in 5E. Any suggestions?

Artful Dodger is a bonus to AC when you use a Fel Essence to Dodge, or if you have Blur (Evasive Footwork). And Demonic Ascendance changes the Demon Hunter's type to Fiend, and... I'm thinking gives them some bonus stats.