Best attempt at responses

Quote Originally Posted by Olinser View Post
First major one is that initially when Allison shows up, everybody says that the key was stolen from one of the demiurges. Yet when she goes back in just a couple days later after being home, suddenly multiple people know that its the Key of Kings.

I'm not too sure - but I think that all the keys are considered keys of kings and the demiurges loan some out to their servants (for example see the keys on the emissary from the celestial empire in the court of Mother Om). I am not sure people are freaking out over the key being more powerful than others versus it just being a key that isn't and was never in the control of the seven. During her time home, people just came to the conclusion that no key was stolen and that this is a brand new (or old) key that can shake the balance of the worlds.

The 7 demiurges all rule 1/7th of the universe, because they can't defeat each other. Yet also according to the author, Jagganoth is more powerful than all of the rest combined. So which is it? Why didn't Jagganoth just finish killing the others and conquering everything?

Just because he may be more powerful than 2 or three of the others combined doesn't mean he can win against four or all six against him at once (I don't think the author ever said hes more powerful than the rest combined, just that hes the most powerful individually by far); and it seems they all agreed that if any try to break the balance between them they all team up against the other.

Zoss single-handedly slaughtered all of the primal angels (and per the author, Zoss is explicitly MUCH more powerful than any of the demiurges, including Jagganoth). And Juggernaught was able to kill him.... how, exactly? And how was Juggernaught able to leave Earth with Zaid when Zoss still had the key and gave it to Allison?

Well Juggernaught didn't kill him kill him, since we saw that the king lingers on in some fashion - so I think it's a case of a thantos gambit or some scheme by Zoss.

Those are the ones that I don't really see any explanation for, other questions could be hand-waved by White Chain or Cil not actually knowing the real truth.