1. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: Erfworld Thread VII: No Consensus, Left Unsealed

Quote Originally Posted by Calemyr View Post
    The big C has a lot of damage control on his plate right now to worry about a tiny tyrant who has lost all of his key assets.
    A lot of that damage control would consist of capturing Spacerock and getting the guns and killing anyone that Bonnie talked to or who might know what she said. That will be very expensive. Charlie will want to get his money back back by killing Stanley.

Do we know what will happen to Parson, Maggie and Jack if Stanley is killed while they are prisoners? Do they count as being out in the field? I think they would just become side-less, but I'm not certain. Transylvito is paying their upkeep, so that wouldn't be a concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Calemyr View Post
    Everybody is assuming Stanley is on the hit list because nobody in Erf considers anyone (even a chief warlord) to be more important than the Overlord.
    I think that's an absurd statement to make. Do you have any basis for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    But that would be costly. Super costly. Nuking the side by chopping it's head off will be a one time cost. If you keep blasting the side it's a ton of money each time which will let them pay upkeep regardless of having their cities hit over and over and over. It's a really bad idea to do a protracted war with the side you've got a truce against when that side can just sit and play defense and throw the money you're giving them back at the offense.
    I thought Neo|Phyte was saying pretty much the same thing. I think he meant Parson by "primary target," not Stanley, if that's what you were thinking.
    Last edited by eschmenk; 2016-03-18 at 06:06 PM.